usual suspect

Default Humans have a genetic adaptation for eating meat - no.

John Coleman wrote:
>>What does that say about someone who fails medical tests because of his

> peculiar
>>diet and then must take vitamin pills?

> supplements are not remedies for ailements (although they can help),

Yes, they are. That is all they are.

> rather
> they are an attempt to make up for

AKA *remedy*...

> the incomplete nature of the so called
> foods

They're foods, not so-called.

> of our cultural error

Speak for yourself, assclown.

> (that is why they are called supplements)

Wrong.

> supplements are not medicines

Vitamin and/or mineral supplements have two basic uses. The first is for acute
known deficiencies. The second is as a prophylactic to prevent deficiencies.
Both uses are medical in nature, and congruent with the manner in which
prescription medications are administered. Supplements are medicine. QED.

<...>
> We had 2 caged birds when I was a kid, one after the other. They both ate
> raw seeds and the odd bit of wild grass, plus a calcium source. Neither of
> them ever got ill in their whole life.

Both are now dead. Apparently something got'em.

> I can't think of a single person I
> have known who can repeat that.

You face the same ultimate fate as your damn birds, birdbrain, regardless of
your diet -- probably sooner because of your peculiar and deficient diet.

>>You're most likely to find a group of unhealthy
>>people in a stone-age (or pre-) tribe.

> All human societies eating cooked foods and/or dead animals are plagued by a
> wide variety of ailments,

Ever ask yourself why zoos, which feed animals their natural diets, have
veterinarians on staff?

> that is why we have pharmacies.

Non sequitur.

> No species eating
> its natural raw diet is plagued by any ailments at all.

Got a zoo nearby? Ask one of their employees -- especially a staff vet -- if
your remark is true. Or a vet will do, since they seem pretty up to date on
animal health. You're a ****ing nitwit.

> GO FIGURE

No, why don't you...