Posted to alt.food.vegan
Laurie Laurie is offline

Default new page

crisology wrote:
> They just make noise.

Actually, they ARE providing a useful and vital contrast to
intelligent folks who would like to educate themselves, and share
ideas and experiences. Their idiotic beliefs and brutish behavior
provide, at least me, 'talking points' to be easily refuted; this, in
the distinct advantage to those who would like to clarify their
understanding of the science of human nutrition.
So, I use these pathetic psychopaths for =my= purposes; and, they are
too stupid to recognize that I am in control of them.
Thanks, psychopaths; I could not do all this without you.

Laurie

--
Scientifically-credible info on plant-based human diets:
http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html