Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Vertical farming

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:59:50 -1000, wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:07:46 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:
>
>>Andy said...

>>P.S. I'm fairly certain I caused Kilauea to erupt back in 1983! Stole an
>>airplane bottle of black sand from South beach your big island, HI. (
>>
>>Day before leaving, it erupted! (

<snip>

http://tux.wr.usgs.gov/ I look at this every morning wondering what
>if anything happened or whether it was the fat Border Collie who loves
>avocados ran through the house ----or the earth making new stuff....
>
>Part of the fun.

I used to experience lots of jolts too.... the first thing I'd think
was "earthquake", but it was just a big truck passing by. Every now
and then I got a real one.

Maybe my POV changed after '89.... or maybe big vehicles started
respecting the signs saying they weren't allowed on my neighborhood
streets unless they had business here. I dunno what happened, but
"jolts" are not on the radar anymore.

Mae West