Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] beans@smithfarms.com is offline

Default Vertical farming

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:07:46 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:

>Andy said...
>
>> beans,
>>
>> I'd love to visit and have breakfast in HI, and taste your coffee on the

>big
>> island!
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Andy

>P.S. I'm fairly certain I caused Kilauea to erupt back in 1983! Stole an
>airplane bottle of black sand from South beach your big island, HI. (
>
>Day before leaving, it erupted! (
>
>Pele hates me. I mean to return it!
>
>It's all my fault! SORRY! (( --A

Oh I am a realist first. You and others and+++++ who knows what Pele
was thinking. Just happens when you live on a "young" island.

Check out this site to see what living on Hawaii is like.
http://tux.wr.usgs.gov/ I look at this every morning wondering what
if anything happened or whether it was the fat Border Collie who loves
avocados ran through the house ----or the earth making new stuff....

Part of the fun.

with aloha,
beans