John Coleman

Default native americans and vegetarianism

>If you die, can we assume that you died of your
> "ignorance of how to heal and live healthily"?

If I died of a preventable illness yes.

> Anecdotal evidence, not from a scientific study utilizing controls.

sometimes "anecdotes" are right

> Ehret's writings touch on metaphysics, not science. And as someone has

already
> kindly pointed out, he was a racist.

Even some scientists are racists, so what.

> BTW, what was his educational background
> and of what academic pursuit was he professor?

Do you actually imagine that only people with PhDs discover anything useful?
Some of the best discoveries of man did not come from academics.

> You do not comprehend the scientific method. If you did, you would not

have
> named Ehret as a source.

His simple "method" discovered a fact that anyone can validate for
themselves.

> What makes B12 from meat or dairy less healthy or desirable than from

eating a
> pile of bullshit, as you seem wont to do?

cholesterol, saturated fats, trans fats, heme iron, BSE, hyterocyclic
amines, numerous epidemiological studies etc.. and it stinks and nausiates
me

John