John Coleman

Default native americans and vegetarianism

> There is no science, only a very obvious _post hoc_
> fallacy: because you allege you haven't had colds or
> flu since adopting a raw-foods diet 7 years ago, you
> claim the diet caused it. That's classic _post hoc_
> fallacious thinking.

It is not. I am an obsessive skeptic, and after a while I went back to
eating cooked and processed pseudo foods, I soon started to feel more
lethargic and congested. Obviously I hastily reversed course. Similarly when
going from vegetarian to vegan I noticed the number of "colds" decreased
from 4+ per year to onlt 1-2. Of course there may have been other changes in
environment that helped, but I could not see anything other than diet that
coudl be so dramatic. When I read other books and testimonies confirming the
finding, then the hypothesis is sufficient strong to be acceptable as a
fact.

> You have no peer-reviewed
> research to back up your assertion that following a
> foods diet improves health.

I don't need to wait for it, I do my own research!

> It's not raw foods when it's a pill.

It consists of elemental substances which occur naturally the same way in
nature.

> intrinsically unhealthful.

Then why are there so many biological mechanisms to protect creatures from
some of the chemicals and pathogens in it?

John