ipse dixit

Default natural predators & a natural life is cruel, according to meatarians trying to justify livestock farming

On Wed, 12 May 2004 21:08:38 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:

>ipse dixit wrote:

>> [..]

She certainly did, and this is shown by reading her
admission in the links I provided. "Oh yes that old
one"

>> [start me]
>>
>>>In ths email you sent my sister, (below) it's plain that you and
>>>David have lied about me, and that even his own mother, my
>>>mother too, can't bear to even speak to him over the phone
>>>because of it. Now, how many mothers would do a thing like
>>>that without a damn good reason?

>> [Allison McDowell using the nym "Belinda Laden"]
>> Oh yes that old one.. well your sister did hate you at that time
>> for trying to rail-road her into coming on google.
>> [end] http://tinyurl.com/3xoa8

>No admission of lying in that. YOU lied in saying she
>admitted to HAVING lied. You are a chronic liar.

You're intentionally ignoring her opening comment, "Oh
yes that old one." Also, you'll see she doesn't challenge
my statement;
"In ths email you sent my sister, (below) it's plain that you and
David have lied about me, and that even his own mother, my
mother too, can't bear to even speak to him over the phone
because of it."
but admits to lying instead.

>> So much for your sources of information, Jon, especially
>> since I've repeatedly shown they have lied. heh heh heh

Again, so much for your sources....