Jonathan Ball

Default natural predators & a natural life is cruel? Dreck Nash breakinga broom over his dog is cruel

ipse dixit wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:27:04 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:
>

>>ipse dixit wrote:

> [..]

>>>Yes, I am. Your source for that information admitted
>>>that they had in fact lied about me and my family;

No, she didn't.

> [start me]
>
>>In ths email you sent my sister, (below) it's plain that you and
>>David have lied about me, and that even his own mother, my
>>mother too, can't bear to even speak to him over the phone
>>because of it. Now, how many mothers would do a thing like
>>that without a damn good reason?

> [Allison McDowell using the nym "Belinda Laden"]
> Oh yes that old one.. well your sister did hate you at that time
> for trying to rail-road her into coming on google.
> [end] http://tinyurl.com/3xoa8

No admission of lying in that. YOU lied in saying she
admitted to HAVING lied. You are a chronic liar.

> So much for your sources of information, Jon, especially
> since I've repeatedly shown they have lied. heh heh heh
>

>>She did not lie about you breaking the broom over your
>>dog's back. You did it.

> She lied, and admitted she lied.

No, she didn't. You're lying now.

> [Allison McDowell using the nym "Belinda Laden"]
>
>>At least I'm not a NASH though. hahahhahahaha
>>

> [...]

No admission to HAVING lied, you lying shitbag.

> Nice try

Nice WIN, you mean, you unethical lying cocksucker.
The accusation that you broke the broom handle over the
dog's back is true.