ipse dixit

Default natural predators & a natural life is cruel? "Yes" - according to usual suspect AND NOW DUTCH

On Wed, 12 May 2004 15:58:57 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:

> Dutch doesn't believe what ****wit believes.

I've provided his quotes proving he holds the
very same views as Harrison. You snipped
them all away, of course, because you always
snip evidence that defeats you.

"The cow is our benefactor in a mutually beneficial
partnership."
Dutch 2001-01-21

"Pigs and cows are domesticated animals that
we create, breed and raise, giving them a life as
David says, in exchange for the use of their hides.
We give them life. They give us their lives, and
our lifestyles. It's a mutually beneficial contract,
which I believe includes treating them with respect."
Dutch 2001-01-19