Posted to alt.food.asian
[email protected] tennessee_tease81@yahoo.com is offline

Default Sean Young and Chinese food?

Ever heard of Sean Young the actress? I read before that she's
Chinese. Wonder if she likes Chinese food? She's from Kentucky and
I'm from Tennessee so we're both good southern gals. I actully look
like Sean Young. My photographer made an amazing show of me and Sean
Young side by side and put it up on YouTube. The only real difference
is that I'm a couple years older and I aint so scrawny like she is.
She'd look better if she gained a bit of weight. Here's the link so
you can see the show. It's very patriotic and I think we both look
our best. It's perfect for the 4th of July which is around the time
when we put it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9T99cCy_eY