Posted to rec.food.cooking
Becca[_2_] Becca[_2_] is offline

Default Krispy Kreme surprise

sf wrote:

> I'm not big on donuts period, so I'm not a good one to comment. But
> you can believe us when we say, they're pretty nasty cold. Hot donuts
> are a different story. That's why the light goes on when there's a
> hot batch and people line up.

When I croak, my headstone will say, "If this is Heaven, where's the
donuts!"

Although I only eat donuts every couple of years, I tried a Krispy Kreme
donut in Las Vegas in June. It was cold and it tasted like sugar. I
took one bite and my husband ate the rest. I have only been to Krispy
Kreme twice and the donuts were nice and hot, I loved them. The donut
in Las Vegas was cold and I did not care for it.

Becca