Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Unexpected kitchen gift!

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:45:41 -0600, Arri London >
wrote:

>sf wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:09:49 -0600, Arri London >
>> wrote:

>> >TY! Was going to do a 50-state biscuit/cookie layout for the state fair
>> >later this year. However, putting all the states out on the table
>> >resulted in too large a display to get there undamaged LOL.

>> Why couldn't you assemble it there?

>No space for that sort of thing.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can title the part you decide on as if
it's the first of a series (hey, it's food art). You could pretend
it's a "period", like Picasso and his Blue Period. Yours could be
your South West Period, if you decide on that making part.

Mae West