Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Info Please

On Mon 14 Jul 2008 07:35:39a, Sheryl told us...

> I lurk in here alot so figure this is the place to ask for help.
>
> I ate at Red Lobster the other day...the group ordered a sampler
> plate..it had clamari, peppers etc. but also fried broccoli. Almost
> like it was blanced a bit then fried for a few seconds.....it was
> crunchy...the seasoning was real good but could not place just what it
> was.
>
> I was wondering if anyone had had this.
>
> Thanks so much and have a good day.
>
> Sheryl

I'll probably catch hell for saying this, but I really like Red Lobster. I
haven't actually had this sampler platter, though, so I can't really
comment on your question. I love their coconut shrimp and several other
dishes.

Unfortunately, you'll probably get a lot of naysayers on this group.
That's just how they are. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright
Monday, 07(VII)/14(XIV)/08(MMVIII)