Posted to rec.food.cooking
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default Krispy Kreme surprise

"Becca" > wrote

>> I suffered. I still have hanger bruises on my hands.

> Well, I hope those hanger bruises heal quickly.<g>

Heh! I am such a paper pusher now. Used to be, I had bartending callouses.

>Thanks for the inspiration, I will try to shop more often.

One thing: it's a whole lot more fun under two circumstances:

1. You actually have money to shop with.
2. There are real, killer values out there.

It also helps if people you love need or want stuff. I have country bumpkin
nephews who got serious points for having the "sickest" jeans and shoes in
the county! I am hoping that they will take care of me in my dotage. I am
thinking my dotage will begin next Wednesday. :')