Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
DogMa DogMa is offline

Default Kombucha tea

wrote:
> If anyone has a comment about making kombucha tea or use of tea to
> dissolve kidney stones, I would be interested to read it.

Purely anecdotal, of course, but... an otherwise absurdly healthy aged
aunt of mine was hospitalized with thrombocytopenia (easy bruising) and
other, more serious ailments that escape me just now. The diagnostician,
who knew her well, was nonplussed until she mentioned that she'd started
drinking kombucha daily a few months prior. He ordered her off it
instanter, and she soon recovered completely.

YMMV-

DM