Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] bookburn@yahoo.com is offline

Default Kombucha tea

I followed up a reference on drinking tea to dissolve kidney stones
and came to the following about kombucha.

(quote)
This 2000 year old tea is made using a extraordinary mushroom* that is
placed into a batch of regular sugary tea. The tea then begins to
ferment and in about 7 days it is ready to drink. During that same 7
day period a second mushroom grows within the tea, this new mushroom
is used to make your next batch of tea. Each time you make a batch of
tea a new mushroom is produced. Because of this quick reproductive
cycle of the Kombucha you can make an endless supply of this
incredible tea for FREE !
(unquote)

If anyone has a comment about making kombucha tea or use of tea to
dissolve kidney stones, I would be interested to read it. bookburn