Posted to alt.food.wine
Agent Red Agent Red is offline

Default Favorite Sonoma and Napa Valley wines?

What are YOUR favorites from these two regions?

My currant Favorite Napa is a 2003 Blend 25 from B Cellars, a
beautiful blend of Syrah, Cab and Merlot. Its big, balanced, dusky
and delicious! I'll post a full review here on Monday.

On the Sonoma side, Adobe Road's 2003 Zinfandel blew my hat off with
enormous jammy blackberry and blueberry, smoked raspberry, cedar and
mild spice. Look for my review here on Tuesday.

Both of these wines are Library, and no longer available through the
winery.

If you have a stellar favorite from Napa or Sonoma, I would love to
know. In addition to reviewing wines for my retail store, I also
write for Imbibe Magazine and for Color and Aroma Magazine. For an
upcoming article, I am thinking of pitting Napa Against Sonoma, so
your recommendations would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Agent Red