Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Good focaccia bread recipie for use with pizza stone?

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 03:35:18 GMT, "Dirty Harry" >
wrote:

>Thanks for the tip, I wouldn't have thought of that. The recipe I'm using
>calls for 425,
>http://www.aspoonfulofsugar.net/blog..._focaccia.html think I
>should go higher or try 425 with a really good pre-heat? Or turn it up to
>500 and then down to 425 one i put the bread in?

If it were me, I would try the 425...but make sure the oven is well
preheated...as well as the stone, if you are using one. Don't just
wait til the oven says it is preheated..but give it some time.

After that, I would think you would have an idea of how it will turn
out, and if you need to make changes in temp the next time.

Christine