Default Jonathan Ball, nomination for Order of the Holey Sockpuppet ( Is Benfez Jonathan Ball?)

;

http://tinyurl.com/3ecox

>It's clear that he wants to conceal his true self from
>his own son,

That's interesting. So the Gonad is ashamed--not
proud--of his childish, dishonest, inconsiderate, stupid
self. Hmmm....I had thought he was proud of it because
his father was that way before him, and taught him to
be that way as he will teach his own son to be that way.
Actually, I still believe that's the way it is, and the Gonad
is lying as always when he pretends not to be proud of
his disgusting behavior....in fact I believe there is some
chance he gets paid something by "ARAs" for the
characters that he plays.

>yet over the years he has hypocritically
>attacked Karen Winter for concealing her true self
>from her son, and claims that he is morally obligated
>to convey her posts to him, thereby revealing her true
>character;
>
>"This much is clear: you are terribly afraid of your
>son's reaction if he sees your words. It is YOUR
>words you don't want your son to see, not anything
>I might say about them."
>Jonathan Ball http://tinyurl.com/36h6l
>
>"You are withholding important information from
>your son. That is immoral. It is not immoral for
>me to convey what I know to your son."
>Jonathan Ball http://tinyurl.com/2ygbn
>
>Jonathan is one screwed up little hypocrite who
>1) can't defeat real opponents
>2) uses his opponent's identities to forge damaging
> posts to undermine them
>3) uses multiple names and email addresses to hide
> his true self from his son while attacking others
> who try to conceal their posts from their son.
>
>He's completely and utterly unethical.

We certainly agree on that completely. Humorous
in a pathetic sort of way that the most unethical scum
in the ngs, feels that he is a great authority on ethical
behavior and people should respect that authority. LOL!