Rubystars

Default am i vegan?

"Vaine" > wrote in message
. com...
> I started becoming a vegan aboot 2-3 monthes ago, I changed my diet, and
> became more aware aboot the enviroment around me. Im becoming involved

with
> animal rights group, but after my friends had found out wat i started doin
> they researched it. I consider myself "vegan" but some of friends say im

not
> because i wear a leather braclet with shells on it from kenya and leather
> sandals, both hold somewat of a sintemintal value, and both being gifts

from
> my brothers.
>
> So, in u ppls opinion am i considered vegan or not?

It's not genuinely vegan (or a good idea in general) to waste things. As I'm
sure reading any of Rick etter's posts will tell you, producing things and
shipping them costs animal lives, no matter what they're made of. Use what
you have until it wears out, then, and only then, buy cruelty free/vegan
alternatives.

-Rubystars