Kelly

Default usual suspect and rick etter

> We all contribute to the death of animals. Some of us are more
> willing to accept it than others.

What's your point? I agree with you. I'm saying that I was looking
for advice, and he immediately started attacking me with his
fanaticism, calling me a "killer", and a few other names in just about
every sentence. For all he knew, I could have come to agree with him.
But no, he just saw someone who was confused and therefore an easy
target to pick on. He's an asshole who doesn't know how to hold a
civilized conversation. He couldn't do it to save his own life.