Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Unexpected kitchen gift!

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:24:36 GMT, hahabogus > wrote:

>Christine Dabney > wrote in

>>>I'd have to agree with Terry. Little greasy fat bombs. Ugh.
>>>
>>>gloria p

>> Y'all who don't like fritters haven't had great ones.
>>
>> My mother made them all the time when I was growing up: corn and apple
>> fritters. If they are made well, they are not greasy and can be very
>> light.
>>
>> Christine
>>

>So post the recipe all ready!!!

I don't have a recipe. In fact, even though my mother made them, I
haven't in years and years. I am pretty sure I did under her tutelage
when I was growing up, but I haven't done it in a very, very, very
long time. Like at least 40 years...LOL.

Hmm...I should go looking for one..and try them again. I loved the
corn fritters my mother made.

Christine