John Coleman

Default usual suspect and rick etter

> Where are you importing them in from?

Nearly all food in the UK is imported as we have nothing much left here in
terms of farming. We don't have enough land area to support everyone with
animal farming either, so we even import meat. We could support everyone if
we cultivated more plant foods however, and ate them instead.

> recipies that are for exotic dishes that call for foods from around the
> world. Shipping all that supposed 'cruelty-free' stuff at the expense of
> untold millions of other animals, just to keep from eating 1 cow. What a
> hoot!

Not a hoot, but innevitable given the economic situation. It is possible to
gather some wild nuts and fruits here, but only during a few weeks of the
year. Some vegans BTW do try and live almost all off local produce.

BTW your hypothesis is completely unsupportable by facts or logic. It is as
about as uninformed as pointing to your eye teeth and pretending they are
fangs.

John C