John Coleman

Default "Avowedly vegan"

> Nice strawman. Nobody here is talking about insects, except you. But, if
> you would like to include them in the total body count for your diet, be

my

Insects do count as vegans do not use honey because of exploitation of the
bees, but note that collateral damage by _normal human activity_ does not
prevent one from being vegan and thus trying to eliminate needless killing.

> Yet you don't do that. You don't even try, killer. That's the point.

Not eating meat is an example. You can opt in or out of that. If you avoid
meat you avoid a lot of death, exploitation and suffering. It absolutely is
not necessary for all vegans to go back to being wild living humans to be
vegan. Some are choosing this path, others prefer to remain within the
Meatrix and try and do what they can to push it in a new direction.

> Nope. I use the real definition as is was made-up by watson.

You have arrived at your own highly idealistic definition of veganism that
no one else regcognises. Veganism says nothing about avoiding industrial
capitalism, that is an option one can logically add though, but some do not.

> LOL Now those are reliable sources, I'm sure...</sarcasm> Are you really
> that stupid? tell me how game meats are environmentally worse than your
> mono-cultured crops? You really are loony-toons.

It makes no difference how or where the meat is raised, it will still not
feed as many people as an equivalent area of land turned over to plant food
production. In the UK, before agriculture, the hunter gatherers required
200km square to support only 30 humans. Sadly if we reverted to that system
we would need to exterminate millions of humans - maybe they could eat each
other? But seriously, no one is going to opt for that solution, but that is
exactly what you are implying in your irrational meatarian agenda.

I see as with "usual suspect" and Rick Etter, you have no more credibility
than you do civility.

John C