rick etter

Default Who Killed That A@@hole Ball?

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

hlink.net>...

snippage...

> > Again, you don't even know what the questions was that ron-boy is

suppsosed
> > to answer. thanks for displaying your hate and ignorance though. It

really
> > is all that vegans appear to have.

> Hmmm....seems to me I put in several requests for you to re-post your
> supposed question.....with no co-operation from ~you~ Ricky.
>
> It was something about mice wasn't it?.......how many mice does a cow
> stomp per day...or something?

No fool, it was not. But thanks for once again proving your lack of
comprehension, and your stupidity....

that you ignored it this long does not make it my problem to repeat for you.
Your lack of intelligent replies is already well known, killer.

also, learn how to post, fool....

snippage...