Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism
david david is offline

Default The influence of "pre-existence"?¿?

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:30:20 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Smartypants" > wrote:

>On Jul 4, 4:45*am, Goo wrote:
>> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, fat pig-****er and moronic cracker - lied
>> and presented no challenge:

>> > * * LOL! You have never indicated that you can,

>> Of course I have "indicated" that, Goo, you stupid pig-****ing cracker.
>> * I "indicated" it by *doing* it, you moron.

>When did you do that? How come no one saw it?

And most curiously: Why can't he produce any example(s) of
him doing it? All he can produce is examples of him lying about
it...not refuting it or even trying...just lying. As yet he has never,
in all these years, even acknowledged what I believe. If he ever
does, only then can he begin the what I consider to be futile
task of trying to refute it. Maybe the Goober has enough sense
to know he can't refute it either, and maybe that's why he's never
going to make the attempt.