ipse dixit

Default Who Killed That A@@hole Ball?

On 27 Apr 2004 00:30:19 -0700, (Crank) wrote:

[..]
>> > No, no you don't. Do you think you'll
>> > ever make anyone reconsider their stance on veganism or AR with the
>> > unanswerable "question" you ask? Highly doubtful, and if you can,
>> > then they probably would have fallen off the vegan wagon soon enough
>> > without your dorky prodding anyhoo. So, no back patting for you!
>> >
>> > The only thing more pathetic than what you see as us being vegan is
>> > someone who comes here day in and day out trying to convince us of how
>> > moronic we are.

>> =======================
>> No, how hypocritical you are. But I guess that goes with being a moron too,
>> eh killer?

>Don't see any hypocrisy in anything I said, nor has it been proven in
>anything else my boy. Try looking it up in Websters before you sling
>the term around because it only looks stupid when you say something
>with thorough misuse. But, then again, you're the guy posting here
>daily with the same old story. I used to come here to share info on
>vegan stuff, but realizing that it mostly revolved around recipes and
>kooks who spend countless hours shit-talking against vegans purely for
>trolling purposes I bailed out from regular visits, only popping in
>once or twice a year to see if anything's evolved. However, for being
>the almighty meat-eater, I don't see any evolution in your game,

I do. While endlessly trying to attack vegans for allegedly
ignoring the collateral deaths associated with the production
of their food, he hypocritically refuses to acknowledge the
collateral deaths associated with the food he 'claims' to eat.

"The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
"The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
Rick Etter 2003-11-15

So there is some evolution in his game, although some
might call it a deterioration instead.

[reluctantly snipped some excellent observations]