Crank

Default Who Killed That A@@hole Ball?

"rick etter" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> "skank" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> ink.net>
> > > Answer the question I ask you, killer.....

> > Gone again for nearly a year, and the same cast of goofs still
> > occupies this place. Not that I'm sad to hear that Ball is gone, but
> > Etter, still at it.
> >
> > Are you still attempting to find a definitive answer in veganism as if
> > it can be explained mathematically?

> =======================
> Nope. Never asked that at all, fool. Just an explanation of your total
> hypocrisy, and terminal ignorance.

Again with the put-downs and no details whatsoever. Don't you get
bored of this? Or, rather, hasn't everyone else become bored enough
of you to just block all your replies for lack of their worthiness?

> I'd thought that after a few
> > years of trying that taunt it'd get old, but apparently you're a
> > one-trick pony. I mean, do you SERIOUSLY expect that you'll ever get
> > an answer that would suit you?

> =====================
> ROTFLMAO You don't even know the question I asked, stupid. Try again,
> loser...

I've seen the same questions from you over and over. Same shit,
different thread, but you're still the same old Ricky that never
changes his game. Like a broken record, you drone on and on and on...

Perhaps the loser is the one who spends his spare time here with no
logical reason for being on this newsgroup at all? Couldn't be.
Shit, I doubt you could stay away from this group for a solid month
without shrivelling up and dying, you're addicted like a freaking
junkie to your smug pseudo-superiority.

I didn't know people still actually typed out ROTFLMAO anymore. Guess
I've been schooled!

> No, no you don't. Do you think you'll
> > ever make anyone reconsider their stance on veganism or AR with the
> > unanswerable "question" you ask? Highly doubtful, and if you can,
> > then they probably would have fallen off the vegan wagon soon enough
> > without your dorky prodding anyhoo. So, no back patting for you!
> >
> > The only thing more pathetic than what you see as us being vegan is
> > someone who comes here day in and day out trying to convince us of how
> > moronic we are.

> =======================
> No, how hypocritical you are. But I guess that goes with being a moron too,
> eh killer?

Don't see any hypocrisy in anything I said, nor has it been proven in
anything else my boy. Try looking it up in Websters before you sling
the term around because it only looks stupid when you say something
with thorough misuse. But, then again, you're the guy posting here
daily with the same old story. I used to come here to share info on
vegan stuff, but realizing that it mostly revolved around recipes and
kooks who spend countless hours shit-talking against vegans purely for
trolling purposes I bailed out from regular visits, only popping in
once or twice a year to see if anything's evolved. However, for being
the almight meat-eater, I don't see any evolution in your game, which
is very silly to me for hearing your tales of carnivorous glory vs.
veganism. Tell me, Richard, what do you get out of this? Seriously,
in ONE STRAIGHT ANSWER, what do you feel you accomplish here other
than being a pain in everone's ass through your nonsensical drivel? I
can't wait to get called a moron again because you'll thoroughly avoid
any sort of thoughtful reply and favor a quick "idiot killer" response
as I've seen every other time.

I swear, I've never met a man who needed a hobby more
desperatley....If this is your idea of fun, I'd sure hate to be in
your shoes. But, when you're Rick Etter, you always know your not
going to be busy on a Friday night!

> Now, how about a question from us - what could
> > possibly make someone keep coming back to a newsgroup to attempt to
> > derail confidence in a system of beliefs when they know they don't
> > have a shot in hell of accomplishing anything other than wasting a few
> > hours each day? Got me on this one, but you could get the record for
> > trolling a board far longer than necessary,

> =====================
> Ah yes, another self-procliamed net-nanny that doesn't evn know the meaning
> of the term. Glad to see you're just as stupid as every other vegan that
> doesn't want to hear anything contrary to the 'religion'.

Net nanny. That's good. Keep 'em coming!

A troll is a troll is a troll. To be a part of this group and have
validity I'd expect to see a single solitary post where you try to be
objective, but see, here's your problem, darling Ricky...

As much as you seem to think vegans are driven solely by emotion,
you're the most emotional of the bunch. You don't produce evidence,
but rather only call names, put down the intelligence of others
without proving your own superiority, and flat out bullshit your way
into a self-proclamied victory because everyone eventually leaves
shaking their heads at how impossible it is to debate someone who
can't even understand the argument they've started themselves. Once
you learn to do something to make one solitary person think about what
you've said rather than dismiss you as a half-wit through your
ranting, you might escape troll status. Until you can play by
grown-ups rules, you're stuck dining at the kiddie table and getting
no respect. Ready to prove us wrong yet? I don't mean your usual
attempts at disproving veganism, but I mean through proving civility
and being able to debate in one solitary thread without name calling.
Though, I expect to be called "idiot", "moron", and "stupid" for
saying anything to disgrace your beautiful self, Richie-Rich, so have
at it.

> far past the point when
> > most mortal men would have thrown in the towel for nonsensical
> > blatherings that went past their due date.

> =====================
> As a vegan, you should know all about non-sensical blatherings, that's all
> you have, killer.

Again, no content, only filler. Ah, and I wonder why I gave up on
trying to argue with you in the past, only to find that you've taken a
step down from your usual non-rational self of last year. Perhaps
2005 holds promise for you, Richie, so drop the "killer" thing and
move on. Everything seems to evolve other than you, so please, let's
move on.

> > Oh yeah, I'll taunt myself with your "eloquent" prose just to wrap it
> > off.
> >
> > "CrankyVegan, why don't you admit that veganism and AR is foolishness?
> > Can't your (insert feeble, idiotic, or other synonym here) brain
> > can't grasp the truth? The truth? Well, I can't answer that either,
> > but I'm hanging all the responsibility of you explaining veganism on
> > YOUR head - it isn't MY job to know why you believe what you do! Me?
> > My views? I'm far too lazy to retype or repost anything here - you do
> > the work and dig through the archives to find the one or two times I
> > did something other than attack someone without reason. I think I may
> > have actually attempted to discuss something semi-rationally back in
> > '98. Maybe it was '97. Got me, that's your job to look it up as I
> > have to call someone "killer" every hour on the hour or I'll turn into
> > a pumpkin."
> >
> > No need to reply, Rick. See, I've already done it for you!
> >
> > Love always, and temporarily back from the grave,
> > CrankyVegan

> =================
> No, you're still brain dead. Better get a new diet, fool...

I had more fun with back-and-forth with the Ultima Online people when
I torment them back in '97. Yes, I was a troll, but at least I could
do it with style. At least those goofs could make fun of themselves
and defend their pride with some fight. You sound defeated from the
get-go, and this is only your first post to reply. Don't leave me
disappointed after only one day, laddie, else I'll have to drop off
for another year before checking in on you again!

I also suggest a quick trip to thesaurus.com for some new ways to
sound condescending toward me and the others. You can only call
someone a fool so many times, you know.

Love ya lots, Ricky Ricardo!

CrankyVegan