rick etter

Default Who Killed That A@@hole Ball?

"skank" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

ink.net>
> > Answer the question I ask you, killer.....

> Gone again for nearly a year, and the same cast of goofs still
> occupies this place. Not that I'm sad to hear that Ball is gone, but
> Etter, still at it.
>
> Are you still attempting to find a definitive answer in veganism as if
> it can be explained mathematically?

=======================
Nope. Never asked that at all, fool. Just an explanation of your total
hypocrisy, and terminal ignorance.

I'd thought that after a few
> years of trying that taunt it'd get old, but apparently you're a
> one-trick pony. I mean, do you SERIOUSLY expect that you'll ever get
> an answer that would suit you?

=====================
ROTFLMAO You don't even know the question I asked, stupid. Try again,
loser...

No, no you don't. Do you think you'll
> ever make anyone reconsider their stance on veganism or AR with the
> unanswerable "question" you ask? Highly doubtful, and if you can,
> then they probably would have fallen off the vegan wagon soon enough
> without your dorky prodding anyhoo. So, no back patting for you!
>
> The only thing more pathetic than what you see as us being vegan is
> someone who comes here day in and day out trying to convince us of how
> moronic we are.

=======================
No, how hypocritical you are. But I guess that goes with being a moron too,
eh killer?

Now, how about a question from us - what could
> possibly make someone keep coming back to a newsgroup to attempt to
> derail confidence in a system of beliefs when they know they don't
> have a shot in hell of accomplishing anything other than wasting a few
> hours each day? Got me on this one, but you could get the record for
> trolling a board far longer than necessary,

=====================
Ah yes, another self-procliamed net-nanny that doesn't evn know the meaning
of the term. Glad to see you're just as stupid as every other vegan that
doesn't want to hear anything contrary to the 'religion'.

far past the point when
> most mortal men would have thrown in the towel for nonsensical
> blatherings that went past their due date.

=====================
As a vegan, you should know all about non-sensical blatherings, that's all
you have, killer.

> Oh yeah, I'll taunt myself with your "eloquent" prose just to wrap it
> off.
>
> "CrankyVegan, why don't you admit that veganism and AR is foolishness?
> Can't your (insert feeble, idiotic, or other synonym here) brain
> can't grasp the truth? The truth? Well, I can't answer that either,
> but I'm hanging all the responsibility of you explaining veganism on
> YOUR head - it isn't MY job to know why you believe what you do! Me?
> My views? I'm far too lazy to retype or repost anything here - you do
> the work and dig through the archives to find the one or two times I
> did something other than attack someone without reason. I think I may
> have actually attempted to discuss something semi-rationally back in
> '98. Maybe it was '97. Got me, that's your job to look it up as I
> have to call someone "killer" every hour on the hour or I'll turn into
> a pumpkin."
>
> No need to reply, Rick. See, I've already done it for you!
>
> Love always, and temporarily back from the grave,
> CrankyVegan

No, you're still brain dead. Better get a new diet, fool...