soapless

Default Heart attack suspected in McDonald's CEO's death

Garbage is not an issue with me and others. i have reduced all "my"
packaging to re-cyclables. Did you not hear of the montreal couple who
have yet to fill a garbage bag in over a year of "normal" consumption.
It can be done.

A high excretion lifestyle : nitrogen in proteins depletes all those
metals. Studies done based on excretion are flawed reasoning to being
with, as they arbitrarily assign a standard excretion of proteins and
therefore metals. The average person flushes 8 kg of phosphorous per
year. Nuts. Eating it, washing in it, fertilizing ...the water ways,
especially lake erie cannot absorb it.

i've switched to low excretion. it made sense.