soapless

Default usual suspect and rick etter

Also, if it is a seed, bean, nut, sprout or any whole or potentially
whole lifeform it is killing to eat it. This is not the case with my
diet - but for the insenitivities of the farmer that "produces" them.
A garden of tomates is a very symbiotic relationship if one craps
there, as the seeds need that partial digestion of protein coat to
sprout.

Also, when i walk, i check more for ants than cars.

Thou shalt not kill. Never mind if the cows step on ants, we have to
learn to sit on our hands and myob not just byob.