Default usual suspect and rick etter

On 20 Apr 2004 12:04:05 -0700, (soapless) wrote:

>nope -they name-call, a sure sign of unmanageable anger.

We can agree that the name calling isn't likely to help anything,
and might possibly make things worse. But maybe it doesn't make
any difference how he points things out. From my experience in
these ngs veg*ns will always try to oppose the suggestion that
people consider any other type of diet, even when it involves
fewer animal deaths than veg*nism.

>Frugality, not any diet terminology is what saves lives.

· From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised
draining of fields, one meal of soy or rice based product is
likely to involve more animal deaths than hundreds of meals
derived from grass raised cattle. Grass raised cattle products
contribute to less wildlife deaths, better wildlife habitat, and
better lives for cattle than soy or rice products. ·