Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Stranded, on the bottom.

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:54:50 GMT, Dutch > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:

>>> He's playing with me again!

>> Good luck getting him to try to explain anything. I would
>> love to see him try explaining how he thinks pre-existent
>> entities prevent existing ones from benefitting from their
>> existence, but so far all he's been able to do is suggest
>> very strongly that they do. That leaves a great big:
>> "How Goo?" in its wake.

>Trust me when I say, Rupert doesn't agree with you on anything except
>your common dislike of Rudy.

I don't doubt that we would disagree on a number of things.
But even if we do, dislike for the Goober is probably not the
only thing we would agree on. He might agree with me that
so far neither of you clowns have been able to explain exactly
how you think anything to do with pre-existence is able to
prevent existing beings from benefitting from their own existence,
for example. I hope he would agree with that, since you certainly
haven't been able to do it.