Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_55_] Gregory Morrow[_55_] is offline

Default Be Sure Of Your Order

sf sucks:

> On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:57:07 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>

> >"sf" <.> wrote in message

> >> LOL! Damn, I missed my chance. You're better at come backs than I
> >> am.... maybe I should take some lessons.
> >>

> >Probly not. I am somewhat anti-social. You may have noticed this.
> >Something to do with calling horse shit "horse shit."
> >

> Ah, the straight forward type.... maybe I'm the only one on rfc who
> laughs, but *I* often think you're hilarious. Blake is better at it,
> but you're still #2 on my list. <chuckle>

Unfortunately for blake, the entertainment value of his posts go down in
direct correlation to how much he responds to the cyberpussy...lately he's
just about as useless a poster as O' Feel Up aka "Ophelia".

Just so ya know, luv...

:-)

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking