katie

Default Ethics of Cannibals

listen mr. or mrs. SK >
for goodness sake. i can see by your posting pattern that you think that
athiests, vegans, and wiccans are the devil incarnate. that's nice and all,
but unless you want to talk about vegan FOOD, please stop posting this
waaaaaaaaay off topic stuff here! vegans do not eat babies. or med
students. or christians, to my knowledge. so just keep it to a relevant
board, for goodness sake~!

http://www.oldcity.f2s.com/shez/