Posted to rec.food.cooking
Chris Marksberry[_2_] Chris Marksberry[_2_] is offline

Default Got favorite ribs?

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> Got favorite ribs?
>>
>> short ribs?
>> beef ribs?
>> baby back ribs?
>> ___ ribs?
>>
>> What's your favorite? And your second favorite?

> Baby backs are my fave, followed by spare ribs.
>
> DH smokes 'em pretty well, but my brother makes the best home-cooked ribs
> I've ever eaten. (He has a humongous smoker rig that he uses for catering
> and BBQ cook-offs.) The very best ribs I've ever had, though, were at
> Williams Smokehouse, in Houston.
>
> Mary

Mary,

Didn't Williams Smokehouse burn down? Maybe after you'd left? I think
there are ongoing hopes that it will be rebuilt. My favorites are my
husband's... sometimes he uses a dry rub and other times a BBQ sauce of his
own concoction... both are for baby backs.