Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_3_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_3_] is offline

Default When is a patty melt not a patty melt?

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:40:13 -0700, fired up random
neurons and synapses to opine:

<snip>

>So, what do you expect when you order a patty melt?

Eggsackly what you described in your post: a hamburger patty with
melted Swiss cheese, grilled onions on toasted rye bread.

Now, go back and tell them I said so. That ought to settle things!*

* The family refers to me as the Arbiter of All Things In Matters Of
Taste, a/k/a the AOATIMOT (pronounced "a-oat-ah-mot").

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd...

-- Duncan Hines

To reply, replace "meatloaf" with "cox"