Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Stranded, on the bottom.

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:10:36 -0700 (PDT), Rupert > wrote:

>On Jun 25, 3:36 am, dh@. wrote:
>> Goo

>He's playing with me again!

Good luck getting him to try to explain anything. I would
love to see him try explaining how he thinks pre-existent
entities prevent existing ones from benefitting from their
existence, but so far all he's been able to do is suggest
very strongly that they do. That leaves a great big:
"How Goo?" in its wake.

>We're still friends after all!

Don't fall for it. Sometimes Goo will try to suck someone
in. Of course you could play along with him and then kick
his ass over it, if he tries sucking up to you. Be careful not
to get dragged down like this guy:
"he's [Goo] the most intelligent tutor available to me here
on Usenet, and I chose to take full advantage of that tutelage"
- "Derek"
"There's no doubt that he [Goo] knows more
about rights than ANYONE on this forum, and only
a fool would waste the opportunity to take full
advantage of any tutelage from him and in whatever
manner he was prepared to give it" - "Derek"
but that might just be Goo playing the "Derek" character
too. Who knows how many different people Goo "is"?
Quite possibly even Goo doesn't know.