Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default Hungry for horse meat

In article >,
Jed > wrote:

> Yeah, I love deer when they aren't decimating my vegetable garden,
> squirrels when they aren't eating my plums, skunks when they don't
> stink, blue jays when they aren't attacking my cat, and neighbors cats
> when they aren't caterwauling under my window.
>
> But I try to keep it all in perspective.

Housecats are the only non-native species you mentioned and feral cats
are a real problem. I try to keep it all in perspective, as you do. I'm
all for a genetically altered horse that eats a hundred feral cats a
day. That'll make me popular around here.

leo