Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Traditional recipes?

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:20:25 -0400, "Zeppo" >
wrote:

>Any traditional SA vegetarian main course recipes you are aware of? We have
>friends from SA coming for dinner in two weeks and I always try to find an
>interesting veggie dish for them. A traditional SA dish would really make a
>hit with them.
>
>Thanks,
>Jon

I know you want to honor your friends, but in my experience folks from
abroad often would rather try the dishes of the country they are
visiting. They can get the food of their own country where they
live...how about giving them some traditional food of our country?
Assuming you are from the US, of course..

Christine