angry etter

Default rick etters to the editor

*

rick etter wrote:

> ================
> Nope.* What's the matter with you?* Too completely brainwashed and
> ignorant.
> Show me where it is necessary for any cow to be fed crops in order to
> be
> raised for meat production.* That you resort to delusion and stupidity
>
> doesn't mean that reality takes a break, killer.
>
> Why did you ignore the part about there already being a surplus of
> grain* in
> the world?* finally figured out your stupidity has caught up with you,
> fool? Try to become better informed before making any more of a fool
> of yourself.

Note the intense level of frustration in Mr Etter. Why can't the world
be as smart as he?Oh how frustrating it must be to be the smartest
know-it-all on the subject of cow food in the whole ****ing world.
You laughingly wrote:

"Try to become better informed before making any more of a fool of
yourself."

Mr etter, do you have any idea how ironic this statement is that you've
made above ? Along with Mr Ball, there is no greater a fool than you.
Your investment in cow diet on these pages for so many weeks makes you
what? Are we all to suppose that you are some suave sophistict that
knows real respect? Respect as an expert in COW DIET?

You,* like Mr Ball,* suffer from a severe inferiority complex! Are you
feeling so small and insignificant... (so left out) that your biggest
investment in life is seeking respect as an expert in COW DIET?

Do you have any self esteem what so ever? Is your penis size so
traumatizing, like that of Mr Ball, that you have to resort to flushing
out suckers to engage you in this "who's the cow diet expert"? Dam your
life must be pathetic!

You and Ball have got to be either the same person or two of the biggest
self-esteem lacking losers that I have ever come across anywhere at
anytime! It's called being "a legend in your own mind. " You ain't all
that!

So many of us get a kick from observing belly sliding losers like you
and Ball. The way you both demonstrate such an obvious need to ridicule
others, ESPECIALLY WOMEN tells us all, that despite any down side we may
face in life, at least we are not as big a loser as either of you two
jokes!

Go spank it in the dark. you cry baby pussy!

I have slam dunked your ass here only because you have made it soooooooo
easy! Isn't that any kind of clue? Do you not see how ****ing naked your
mindset is here on these pages? Just because there are those like me
that will entertain ourselves by engaging you any way shape or form does
not in and of it's self grant you significance in any arena other than
LOSER!

Ok pussy, let's see you or the other joke do your best at a response.
Call me stupid or something. Will it change why you two dwel here? NOT A
CHANCE!

You are what you both are... LOSERS!

You're both pathetic!