Posted to rec.food.cooking
blake murphy[_2_] blake murphy[_2_] is offline

Default Fast Food Restaurants - Was Favorite Restaurant

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:37:07 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\""
> wrote:
>
>I avoid fast food but there have been times I've had to stop at them.
>Usually when traveling. I certainly don't make a point of going to them
>if I can avoid them. Except White Castle. I love them and crave them
>maybe 2x a year. Then I seek them out.

little tavern (the d.c. local equivalent) is almost completely gone
from the metro area. it was a sad day for me when the one across the
street from the big mall nearest me in wheaton closed a couple years
ago.

your pal,
blake