Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cindy Hamilton Cindy Hamilton is offline

Default Fast Food Restaurants - Was Favorite Restaurant

On Jun 17, 10:12*am, "Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote:
> How many of you actually eat at fast food restaurants? *I have gotten to the
> point that if I stop at one in a pinch (blood sugar drops) to grab
> something, I usually end up physically ill. *The local ones around me are
> McDonalds, Burger King and Wendy's, and not a one sits well on my stomach.
> If I have to stop and eat something, I usually end up at the WaWa (local
> convenience store) and get them to make me a hoagie - costs less, tastes
> better, and doesn't make a nuisance of itself. Their hoagies are vastly
> superior to Subway (also local)
> -ginny

Well, once every five years or so I'll get fast food (Wendy's, for
example)
while I'm traveling. Although I try to organize my trips so that I
don't have
to do that.

However, I go to Jimmy John's for a sub about once a month. There's
just something about them...

My idea of rapidly prepared REAL food is a dish of noodles at a local
Vietnamese sit-down restaurant. Doesn't take very long, doesn't cost
but about twice what a fast food meal does, and is much, much better
and better for me.

Cindy Hamilton