Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Ranger[_6_] The Ranger[_6_] is offline

Default Fast Food Restaurants - Was Favorite Restaurant

Virginia Tadrzynski > wrote in message
> How many of you actually eat at fast food restaurants? [..]

Guilty as charged.

We've got the regular cons (McD, JitB, BK, CJr, W) but I
universally avoid them. They group don't understand the simple,
"No onions" I tag onto my order. This makes hitting the several
dozen other fast food choices much easier.

Those that see my money regularly:

Amato's -- San Jose
Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches done RIGHT with an order of
properly cooked fries or onion rings washed down with a
Mountain Dew can't be beat.

Dos Hermanos -- San Jose/Saratoga
Al Pastor burrito logs; woof!

La Bamba -- Mountain View
The original burrito log builders. BEST damned burritos in the
state.

Halu Halu -- San Jose
Japanese noodle house!

Foodtopia -- San Jose/Saratoga
Holy Crow! Majestically (and magically) vertically piled fried
rice for US$3.99!

There are many more choices for sandwiches without having to
resort to Togo's, Subway, or Quiznos, either.

The Ranger