Posted to alt.food.vegan
Laurie Laurie is offline

Default new page

crisology wrote:
> On Jun 13, 4:07 pm, Laurie > wrote:
>> http://ecologos.org/menses.htm

Love that fan mail, usually I get hate mail, vulgarity, and
personal insults from psychopathic meatarians who plague
veg*n sites polluting them with their mindless propaganda.

> ... women in other cultures don't complain as much as
> those in US ...

Cross-cultural studies will allow us to discover the
relationships between cultural practices and "disease".
This is seen clearly in
TCCampbell; The China Study
http://tinyurl.com/2v689m
video
http://tinyurl.com/6lcda6
wherein it was discovered that the human consumption of
animal protein and animal fat is THE cause of
currently-popular "degenerative diseases".
This was the largest epidemiological study ever done
considering the relationship between diet and "degenerative
diseases".

> ... women (in some cultures) who give birth with

seemingly little debilitating pain and return to work very
shortly afterward.
NO other animal feels pain while giving birth; cross species
studies are also powerfully insightful.
Human pain is caused by human ignorance and the mindless
following of cultural rituals.

"> Methods: In a crossover design, 33 women followed a
> low-fat, vegetarian diet for two menstrual cycles.

"Pain
> intensity fell significantly during the diet phase,
> compared with baseline, for the worst, second-worst, and
> third-worst days, and mean durations of premenstrual
> concentration, behavioral change, and water retention
> symptoms were reduced significantly, compared with the
> supplement phase."

NOTE: major effects is two months of a relatively clean
diet; imagine what the results would be on a permanent
change to a raw veg*m diet.
You don't have to imagine, here are some more results.
http://www.ecologos.org/livingfood.htm

Laurie

--
Scientifically-credible info on plant-based human diets:
http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html