Karl Hungus

Default Do vegetarians realise quite how much they're hated ?

wrote:

> There are probably traces of rodent shit and **** that came in with

the
> grain.

While that's all well and good, it did not necessitate the death of a single
animal.

> And if it makes you feel any better, animals surely died in the crop
> fields so you contributed to some of the same types of wildlife deaths

that
> veg*ns do.

Okay, that's good too, but I'm looking for animals that died DURING the
process of making my beer. And not just aphids and caterpillars, either;
I'm looking for cute baby mice and adorable fuzzy bunnies. Even the
cheapest, skunkiest beer tastes so much more refreshing when you know some
cute, sweet, innocent little animal gave its all to make it happen.