Ray

Default Further reflections on the bogus "efficiency" critique of feeding grain to livestock

"Zakhar" > wrote in message

> "ipse dixit" > wrote in message
> >

> **** off shit face.

Hell,I must have missed this one.

I thought Derek had come off the strong stuff and settled down a bit, but
no, he still posts the same worn out crap he has been coming out with for
months.

Presently, I have this clapped out excuse for a poster engaged in another
thread, he's defending homosexual marriages. Even now he's still cheating
and snipping lines.

Well forget it Derek, I don't want a response, you are one ****ed up guy.
Read this instead http://tinyurl.com/34yfs I dont understand a ****ing word
of it, neither do you.

So go on make a pratt out of yourself once again and engage ~~jonnie~~ in
some meaningfull debate on the subject, he's only a little lad but he sure
as hell kicks the shit out of you anyday.

As an exponent of logical positivism, you make a ****ing good tyre fitter.

1. Homosexuality is debase
2. Derek Defends Homosexuality
3. Derek is a Homosexual.

I'm willing to bet that is a load of crap, but it's no worse than the shite
you post.

**** off you ignorant 'Anti' bore.