Jonathan Ball

Default Further reflections on the bogus "efficiency" critique of feedinggrain to livestock

Impotence wrote:

> "*** basher" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Impotence wrote:
>>

>>>"ipse dixit" > wrote in message
>>>
>>>**** off shit face.

>>That's just doing it AGAIN, GregGeorge.
>>
>> The topic here is your refusal to properly engage
>> your opponents with anything other than puerile quips
>> followed by quick a dash for the door. As much as I
>> hate to agree with "usual suspect" and Jon, they're
>> both correct in saying you have nothing substantive
>> to offer in support of your position (whatever that may
>> be) at all.
>>
>>Saying "**** off shit face" and running for the door is
>>just doing it again.

> LOL the more time I can waste of yours the better.

You waste very little, GregGeorge. I mostly ignore
you, and I can usually point out your ineloquence and
lack of substance in less than 30 seconds; it takes
another 5 or 6 to change the heading to say "Impotence
wrote" rather than "Zakhar wrote". Do you like that
touch, GregGeorge?