Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default "There are days, and there are days . . .

.. . . and this is one of them!" - Lawrence Welk, rehearsal, ca 1970

FBG 75. Had 1/4 of a low carb bagel, plain. One hour PP BG 132!

Before dinner BG 66. Had bitter melon soup with pork, mushrooms and 3 Tbs
rice. One hour PP BG 89.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.