Richard Periut

Default More Funeral Food

Nancy Howells wrote:
> In article >,
> Melba's Jammin' > wrote:
>

>>In article >, Richard Periut
> wrote:

>>>Huh? Just remove the DOT and you have my address.

>>Understood. It was a generic sort of response.

> I'd be interested - I'd particularly be interested to know what synod
> this Lutheran church was. I am sorry for your loss, btw - forgot that
> in the previous post.
>
> For what it's worth, the church I was booted outta for singin' opera was
> a fundamentalist church, BUT the church I was asked not to sing in any
> more was an ELCA Lutheran church - and, after they asked my husband not
> to contribute in any way but monetarily, we left them, too.

I would of blasted them with Lucino Pavarotti's rendering of Che Gelida
Manina with my Audi's Bose on full blast.

OK, so they would of called the cops; but at least I had fun!

Richard

--
"..A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava
beans and a nice chianti..."

Hannibal "The Cannibal"

Silence Of The Lambs 1991